Maitlamo Savings Account
A Maitlamo Savings account is an affordable, disciplined savings plan that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. It is ideal if you want to save for big future expenses like a deposit on a house, your children’s education, or to top-up your retirement savings. A compulsory monthly stop order is needed to fund the account. This ensures that you save regularly over a pre-selected period.
What does it offer me?
- Deposits (no minimum amount) can be made to your account at any time
- You can have more than one Maitlamo savings account
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis and compounded every month
- There are no transaction fees charged to the account
- You may invest over 12, 24 or 36 months
- Accounts can be opened for minors.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents
- Valid identity document
- Proof of address (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of income (not older than 3 months).
- You need to sign a minimum stop order for P100.00 a month
- You must have a transactional account with us to fund your stop order