Home Loan Protection Plan
Our Home Loan Protection Plan covers your home loan debt against your death or permanent total disablement. In these circumstances, the outstanding amount on your home loan will be written off and we will no longer have an interest in the property.
What does it offer me?
- Makes sure that your property is safe from repossession – giving you and your loved ones the security of knowing that your home remains in the family and cannot be taken away
- In the event of temporary disability, your home loan repayments will be covered for 12 months
- For additional peace of mind, premiums are calculated on the outstanding balance of your home loan every month and are payable with your loan repayments. As you pay off your home loan, your premiums will decrease.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid national Identity document (citizens) or passport (expatriates)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of income/salary advice slip (less than 3 months).