Revolving Line of Credit
A revolving line of credit offers you continuous credit at a fixed monthly installment. This means you may borrow again up to the original amount on the same loan immediately after you have repaid 15% of the loan.
What does it offer me?
- You can get a loan between P20,000.00 and P250,000.00 (depending on your affordability and risk profile
- Once you have repaid 15% of the loan, you may borrow again up to your original loan amount and your repayments remain unchanged
- You can apply to increase the limit on your existing loan if you need extra funds
- The minimum repayment remains fixed for the life of your loan account which lets you budget more effectively
- The interest rate is linked to the prime rate and is based on your risk profile
- When the prime interest rate changes, your minimum repayment amount remains unchanged while the loan period increases or decreases
- You can pay extra into your loan whenever you have extra cash You can withdraw this extra cash once you have met the minimum revolve limit
- You can out insurance which will give you the peace of mind of knowing that your loan will be paid in full in the event of disability, dread disease or death.
- You are charged a once-off initiation fee at origination; thereafter a monthly service fee is charged.
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid national identity document (citizens) or passport (expatriates)
- Valid residence or work permit (expatriates)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of income (Latest salary advice slip).