Personal Loan Protection Plan
A Personal Loan Protection Plan covers your personal loan if you die or are permanently disabled. In these circumstances, the outstanding amount owing on your personal loan will be written off.
What does it offer me?
- This automatic cover ensures that your outstanding loan will be paid, giving you and your loved ones the security of knowing that there can be no claim against them for the debt owed
- Premiums are calculated on the outstanding balance of your loan every month and are payable with your loan repayments
- As you pay off your loan, your premiums will decrease.
What do I need to apply?
To take out a Personal loan with automatic personal loan protection
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents and fill in an application form:
- Valid national Identity document (citizens) or passport (expatriates)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of income/salary advice slip (less than 3 months old).