Business Current Account
Our Business Current account is easy to manage and allows you to transact in the way that is most convenient for you – from traditional branch banking to using our advanced electronic services.
What does it offer me?
- Cheque counterfoils and monthly statements give you a reliable way to keep a record of your transactions
- You don’t have to carry cash as money is easily transferred between Stanbic and other banks
- Electronic banking facilities let you operate your accounts after hours in the comfort of your home or office
- Several signatories can be appointed on your account
- You may choose the details you want printed on your cheques
- Overdraft facilities can be arranged
- Standing and stop orders can be loaded to your account
- A small monthly service fee is charged
Where can I get more information?
Contact your Relationship Manager (Existing Client)
Call us on 00267 361 8555, toll free 0800 600 685
What do I need to apply?
Be a small to medium-size business owner or plan to start a business of your own.
A minimum balance of P1, 000 is needed to open a Business Current account.
Visit a branch with the following documents:
- Typed resolution by board of directors asking to open an account and stating signatories. To be signed by directors and signed and stamped by the Company Secretary/ies
- Company profile - a book, pamphlet or letter outlining what the business does
- Company registration documents
- Identity documents for all directors and signatories (Permits for foreigners)
- Proof of directors and signatories’ residential address
- Proof of business’ operational physical address
- Proof of income such as bank statement, cash flow projections or annual financials.