A PureSave account is an easy to use card-based savings account that can be linked to your transactional account. Your funds are available when you need them and you can deposit any amount at any time. Interest is paid on a tiered basis, meaning that the interest rate increases as your balance increases – so the more you save, the more you earn!
What does it offer me?
- You can save for as long as you want
- You can add to your savings at any time
- Your money is available whenever you need it
- You can have more than one PureSave account for your different savings goals.
What do I need to apply?
- Be over 18 years or older
- A good credit record
- Account opening deposit of P50.00
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Valid national Identity document (citizens) or passport (expatriates)
- Valid residence or work permit (expatriates)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of income/salary advice slip (not older than 3 months from date of application).
- Birth certificate or passport and above documents for minors